Account Manager - Digital Marketing
We are a growing digital marketing agency operating out of Ancaster, ON, committed to providing the leading edge in online marketing for our clients through a responsive approach. We offer a fun, progressive, and collaborative workplace - without the drive to Toronto - and seek to employ the best talent on our team.
We are currently looking for a full time Account Manager, who will serve as the link between our clients and our team.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their marketing requirements, ensure client satisfaction, and mine new opportunities
- Identifying client needs, offering new and forward-thinking ideas, and creating new proposals to address these needs
- Preparing client presentations and attending client meetings
- Briefing agency staff on client needs
- Preparing performance reports and presenting them to clients
- Overseeing client projects to ensure they are complete, meet a high standard of quality, and are performed within budget
- Performing other duties as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of account management experience with proven results
- Post-secondary degree / diploma in marketing (preferred)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Proven ability to maintain strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Team player with high energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products
We offer a progressive workplace, competitive salary, and group benefits.
If you are ready for an exciting and new challenge, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
We would like to thank each applicant; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.