We are a growing digital marketing agency operating out of Ancaster, ON, committed to providing the leading edge in online marketing for our clients through a responsive approach. We offer a fun, progressive, and collaborative workplace - without the drive to Toronto - and seek to employ the best talent on our team. We are currently looking for a full time PPC/SEM Specialist who will be responsible for the execution of SEM & paid search strategies for our diverse client base.
- Creating and managing successful online marketing campaigns using Google Ads, Google Display, Google Remarketing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other online and social media channels
- Working with our team on developing PPC strategies and identifying new distribution channels for our clients
- Managing client campaign expenses and optimizing spending based on ROI
- Delivering Conversion Rate Optimization recommendations and actively implementing A/B testing methods
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on weekly campaigns
- Identifying and implementing new distribution channels
- Performing other duties as needed
- Knowledgeable and passionate about digital marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills with team-oriented attitude and strong work ethic
- Minimum of 3 years of search engine marketing experience with proven results
- Highly analytical mindset, with the ability to interpret performance data, analyze campaign goals and make adjustments to key performance drivers
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with website and PPC analytical tools
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Google Partner (AdWords) Certification and Bing Ads Accredited Professional would be considered an asset
We offer a progressive workplace, competitive salary, and group benefits.
If you are ready for an exciting and new challenge, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
We would like to thank each applicant; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.